Sunday, April 23, 2023

The Lord has programmed good and success for my life

*iCommand My Day
24th April, 2023.

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Jeremiah 29:11 KJV

*Prayer
Precious Father, I put my trust and my hope in You, please set me on the path of good success which You have prepared for me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare in the name of Jesus that God has programmed good things and outstanding success for me. Therefore, my steps are continually ordered into greatness by the Lord. I declare that my decisions are right. I pre-order pleasant surprise into my day and I declare that I experience good in all ramifications. The Lord prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemie, He anoints my head with oil, my cup overflows. I grow in grace and honour. I am blessed and highly favoured. I increase day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment