Wednesday, April 12, 2023

I grow from grace to grace

*iCommand My Day
13th April, 2023.

For out of His fullness (abundance) we have all received [all had a share and we were all supplied with] one grace after another and spiritual blessing upon spiritual blessing and even favor upon favor and gift [heaped] upon gift.
John 1:16 AMPC

*Prayer
Father, from the abundance of the life of Christ, let there be a supply of all the graces that I need for life and godliness in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that from the fullness and abundance in Christ, I receive every grace that I need for life and godliness - I receive the grace for healthy living. I receive the grace for wealth and financial abundance. I receive the grace for spiritual maturity and advancement in purpose. I receive the grace to fulfill my life's assignment and I declare that I grow in grace and in the knowledge of the Lord. I make progress and I continue to grow from grace to grace in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment