Sunday, April 9, 2023

Make me into the same image as Jesus

*iCommand My Day
10th April, 2023.

But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.
II Corinthians 3:18 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, help me to focus on You; please transform me into the same image as Jesus Christ from one level of glory to another in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I behold the perfect law of the Lord with unveiled face, I continued to behold in the Word of God as in a mirror the glory of the Lord; Therefore I am constantly being transfigured into His very own image in ever increasing splendor and from one degree of glory to another. I make progress in the spirit, soul and body. I declare that I receive life from the Lord and I obtain wisdom for every aspect of my life. I grow in the things of God. I make progress in every dimension required for my profiting in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment