Saturday, April 1, 2023

I am open to help, wealth and growth

*iCommand My Day
1st April, 2023.

Therefore your gates shall be open continually; They shall not be shut day or night, That men may bring to you the wealth of the Gentiles, And their kings in procession.
Isaiah 60:11 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for the new month. I declare that I open up the door of my heart and my life to helpers and people assigned to bring wealth and growth in influence into my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I Thank You for the new month. I declare that I receive this new month with great excitement and expectations of increase on everyside. I declare that I schedule and program blessings into each day of the month and the second quarter. I declare that day by day, only glorious things are spoken concerning me. I declare that I advance. I do valiantly. I am established and I prosper in every way in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment