Thursday, March 30, 2023

Thank You Lord For 1st Quarter 2023

*iCommand My Day
31st March, 2023.

The wicked shall be a ransom for the righteous, And the unfaithful for the upright.
Proverbs 21:18 NKJV

*Prayer
Precious Father, thank You for Your help, lifting, blessings and preservation in the first quarter of this year. Thank you Lord!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I thank You for protecting me, preserving me and providing for me. I declare that in the coming month, I step into higher dimensions of blessings. I am surrounded by Your love. The rod of the wicked shall not rest on the lot of the righteous. Therefore, evil shall slay the wicked in his enterprise. He shall be a ransom for the righteous, And the unfaithful shall be a ransom for the upright. I continue to make progress in gaint strides day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment