Sunday, March 26, 2023

I advance towards new heights

*iCommand My Day
27th March, 2023.

At destruction and famine thou shalt laugh: Neither shalt thou be afraid of the beasts of the earth.
Job 5:22 KJV

*Prayer
I declare in the name of Jesus that all doubts are cleared and all fears of all sorts are gone from me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I am not afraid of the beasts of the earth and of society. I am delivered from the troubles fermented by men or situation around. I have and operate by superior wisdom and strategy. I am guided into new heights and covenant relationships. I declare that I have requisite faith and boldness to advance towards my open doors and next level. No evil shall locate me. Light shines on my path. I walk in light and wisdom. My life and progress is steady on the increase day by day. I am the blessed of the Lord. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment