Saturday, March 11, 2023

I enter a season of joy and multiple celebrations

*iCommand My Day
12th March, 2023.

Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.
III John 1:2 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare that the Lord has given me all that is required for life and godliness and therefore, I prosper in all things in Jesus name, amen.

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I declare, according to Your express desire that I prosper in all things. All the doors are opened and they shall not be shut again. I declare that the season of frustration and failure is over. I enter a season of joy and multiple celebrations. I will always have a reason to rejoice. I prosper in all things. I am above all. I am the head and not tail. Everything is working for the good for me. I shall continue to rise higher and higher day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment