Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Increase more and more - increase!

*iCommand My Day
16th March, 2023.

The LORD shall increase you more and more, You and your children. Ye are blessed of the LORD Which made heaven and earth.
Psalm 115:14‭-‬15 KJV

*Prayer
Lord, we declare over our life, family and this nation; increase us more and more in every sector and every aspect of our lives in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord my God increases me more and more. I increase in wisdom and favour. I increase in grace and auction of the Holy Spirit. I increase in my prayer life and study of the word. I increase in honour and influence. The Lord enlarge my family and advance our nation. We will not experience retrogression. We increase more and more by the blessings of the Lord in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment