Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Everything about me activates favour

*iCommand My Day
8th March, 2023.

And I will give this people favor in the sight of the Egyptians; and it shall be, when you go, that you shall not go empty-handed.
Exodus 3:21 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, let everything that concerns me activate favour and compel a release of good things and blessings to me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree, let all the doors required for my next level open up to me by favour. Let men and women favour me. Let kings and nobles bless me. Let systems and structures create room for my manifestation. Let policies, rules, regulations, precepts and protocols be compells and confers honour on me. Therefore, my gates are continually opened, they are not shut night or day that men may bring to me the wealth of many nations in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment