Monday, March 6, 2023

I began to take steps from where I am and I make steady progress day by day

*iCommand My Day
7th March, 2023.

Then the Lord turned to him and said, “Go in this might of yours, and you shall save Israel from the hand of the Midianites. Have I not sent you?”
Judges 6:14 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, as I take the step of faith and go forth; I declare that everything, resources and person I need to fulfill my life's assignment comes easily to me day by day in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare boldly that nothing dies in my hands. I have the needed faith and courage to take the required steps towards my God given assignment and purpose. I am strengthened with might in my inner man by the Holy Spirit to do exploits. I will not give in or give up on my assignment, visions, dreams and divine mandates. I begin to make steady progress upward and forward. I grow and expand to the left and to the right. I go forth always winning and victorious in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment