Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Everyone look upon me with favour

*iCommand My Day
30th March, 2023.

The hearing ear and the seeing eye, The Lord has made them both.
Proverbs 20:12 NKJV

*Prayer
Father let everyone look upon me with favour and in places I cannot go, let men and women be my eyes, ears, hands and legs that sees and brings in blessings for me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that as mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surround me round about. I am full of God. It is Him I live and move and have my being. The favour of the Lord my God is upon. I attract the right kind of people, opportunities and circumstances. I declare that mercy speaks for me everywhere I go and where I cannot go. I declare that I am blessed with men and women who are in alignment with my assignment. I declare that even in my absence, the makes available people who would be as eyes, hands, ears and legs beyond my ability. Only glorious and favourable things are spoken of me. I grow and increase day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment