Wednesday, March 22, 2023

I am a thousand times more productive

*iCommand My Day
22nd March, 2023.

“A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭60:22‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
I declare that my little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
In the name of the Lord Jesus; I will not be small. I will not be limited. I will not be little. I will not be weak. I will not be in lack. I declare that the favour of the Lord is upon me and all that concerns me. My little steps and acts of faith shall produce a thousand fold results. The small business, the idea, ministry, job, pay, profit, company, family and assignment shall be strong and formidable entities. I grow in grace and increase in capacity. I shine ever brighter. I prosper day by day. I am blessed on everyside in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment