Sunday, March 12, 2023

My trust is in the Lord

*iCommand My Day
13th March, 2023.

Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is now their God? But our God is in the heavens: He hath done whatsoever he hath pleased.
Psalm 115:2‭-‬3 KJV

*Prayer
Lord, I rebuke all forms of doubt and unbelief and I place my trust in Your love and plans for me. I declare that You are good, dependable and faithful God and there is nothing impossible for me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare boldly in answer to everyone and every situation asking me "where is your God?" and I say that my God is in the Heavens and He does as He pleases. His plans for me, my family and this nation is of good, not of evil and they are designed to bring us to a desired end. God is working in me both to will and to do His good pleasures. Everything is working together for the good. I entertain no doubt or offense towards God or man. I declare the Lord is my Shepard and He is my rock. He is my fortress, my God in whom I trust. I am forever safe and secured in the Lord. All my needs are abundantly supplied and only glorious things are spoken of me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment