Friday, March 3, 2023

The endorsement of the Lord id apparent upon me

iCommand My Day
4th March, 2023.

And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us, And establish the work of our hands for us; Yes, establish the work of our hands.
Psalms 90:17 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare, the beauty of the Lord my God is upon me and the Lord establish the works of my hands, yes, He establish all that is connected to me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I am a winner. I always win. I am above only! I am willing and I am obedient to the word and ways of the Lord my God, therefore I will eat the good of this land. The beauty, approval and glory of the Lord saturates my life. My efforts and labour over the years will not be in vain. I rise to higher levels. The endorsement of the Lord is apparent upon me; kings and nobles entreaties my favour. Systems and people respond favourably to me. I increase in wisdom and stature and favour with God and men day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment