Friday, March 24, 2023

i rise higher and higher

*iCommand My Day
25th March, 2023.

“Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; And thou hast made me the head of the heathen: A people whom I have not known shall serve me.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭18:43‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
I declare; the Lord increase my honour, favour and influence - I increase from side to side in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the Lord has delivered me from the strivings of men and the limitations imposed by men. I rise higher and higher like an edifice. I am the head and not the tail. I am above only. I am made to seat among princes. I inherit the throne of glory. Nations come to my light. Kings come to the brightness of my rising. I am a global phenomenal. My brand, products, ministry and name are global in impact and influence. I continue to prosper day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment