Saturday, March 4, 2023

The blessings of the Lord is multiplied upon me by favour

*iCommand My Day
5th March, 2023.

For they did not gain possession of the land by their own sword, Nor did their own arm save them; But it was Your right hand, Your arm, and the light of Your countenance, Because You favored them.
Psalms 44:3 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for Your Favour upon me and with me in all situation and for all circumstances and I declare that the blessings of the Lord multiplies over me day by day in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The blessings of the Lord is greatly multiplied over me. The Lord increase my greatness and comforts me on every side. I declare that I take possession of lands and benefits attached therein. I declare that the abundance of the sea flow to me. I bring forth fruits in my season. My life, health, family, ministry, career and all that I have blossoms exceedingly. I have rest on every side. I swim in health and dwell in abundant prosperity in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment