Thursday, March 23, 2023

I am free from thr contentions of men

*iCommand My Day
24th March, 2023.

“You rescued me from a squabbling people; you made me a leader of nations. People I’d never heard of served me; the moment they got wind of me they listened. The foreign devils gave up; they came on their bellies, crawling from their hideouts.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭18:43-45‬ ‭MSG‬‬

*Prayer
I declare that I am free from the contentions and strivings of men and I am lifted far above unpleasant situations in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I am rescued me from a squabbling people; I am made a leader of nations. I am the head not the tail. People I’d never heard of served me; The moment they got wind of me they listened. The household enemies lost their hold over me forever. The oppositions of men in all ramifications have failed. The devils tremble and gave up; they came on their bellies, crawling from their hideouts, never to return. But my head has He exalted like the horn of a unicorn. I rise higher and higher. I shine day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment