Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Father, restore me and grant me speed

*iCommand My Day
23rd March, 2023.

“A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭60:22‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
Father, please hasten the performance of Your word and promises; Restore me and grant me speed in life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I the name of Jesus; I declare a restoration of appointed moments and situations in my life. Every good thing and divine connections I have lost over the years - I declare; Restore! Let my years be restored. Let my health and tenancity be restored. Let my love for God and passion for kingdom matters be restored. Therefore, from this day, I advance with the speed of the Lord. I gain and regain lost time. The Lord hastens to perform His word in my life. I am an eternal excellence, the joy of many generations in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment