Thursday, March 9, 2023

There's lifting and increase for me

*iCommand My Day
10th March, 2023.

When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, there is lifting up; And he shall save the humble person.
Job 22:29 KJV

*Prayer
In the name of Jesus, I declare boldly that there is a lifting, promotion, increase and exceedingly great profit for me this year in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I lift up my eyes to You and I declare that my help comes from You - the Maker of the heaven and earth. The Lord is the shield for me, You are the glory and the lifter of my head. Therefore, the only direction I am permitted to go is forward and upward. My head is anointed and my cup runs over. Everything I lay my hands on prospers. I always know what to do. The Lord my God lights up my lamp and my path. I function in divine wisdom and discernment in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment