Monday, March 27, 2023

The Lord my God lifts up my head

*iCommand My Day
28th March, 2023.

But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; My glory, and the lifter up of mine head. I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me.
Psalm 3:3‭, ‬5 KJV

*Prayer
I declare that the Lord my God is my glory, He is my sustainer and the lifter of my head. I am above only in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the Lord my God lifts up my head above the storms and hardship of life. He is my promoter and the glory over my life. I declare that I have rest on every side. I have rest in business, ministry, career, marriage and all that concerns me. The Lord sustains me. The Lord preserves me in plenty. I began to prosper, I continue to prosper until I become exceedingly prosperous. I am well; spirit, soul and body. I am like a tree planted by rivers of water and I continually blossom in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment