Wednesday, March 29, 2023

I ear right. I see right

*iCommand My Day
29th March, 2023.

The hearing ear and the seeing eye, The Lord has made them both.
Proverbs 20:12 NKJV

*Prayer
Lord please open my eyes and let me see opportunities and open my ears to receive right communications and help me to always make divinely informed decisions in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare; I shall hear the voice of the Lord telling me this is the way, walk there in it. The voice of manipulation and deception will not gain any foothold in my life. I will not follow the speakings of a stranger. My discretions are directed by the Holy Spirit. The Lord works in me both to will and to do His good pleasure. My steps are ordered by the Lord. I advance in the strength and speed of the Most High. Glorious things are continually spoken of me. I see right. I hear right. I speak right and I do right day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment