Thursday, March 2, 2023

By signs and wonders, I advance day by day

*iCommand My Day.
3rd March, 2023.

How great are His signs, And how mighty His wonders! His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, And His dominion is from generation to generation.
Daniel 4:3 NKJV

*Prayer
Precious Father please do a quick work in my life, Family and in Nigeria and let Your mighty works be revealed in and through us in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I stand this morning and I declare that my life will always be an excellent example of the goodness of God. I declare that great are His signs in my life, family and this nation. I declare that mighty are His wonders in Nigeria. His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom and His dominion is from generation to generation. The Lord reigns in my affairs and all that concerns me. The heart of kings are in His hands. Therefore, I entertain no fear or depression. I know that everything is working together for the good for me. I advance day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment