Monday, March 20, 2023

Helped and Delivered by the Lord

*iCommand My Day
21st Martch, 2023.

O keep my soul, and deliver me: Let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Psalm 25:20 KJV

*Prayer
I declare that I am helped and delivered by the Lord, therefore I will not be put to shame in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord my God is my helper. Everything is working together for good for me. The Lord moves all things and men to help me. I declare increase and open doors on every side. I am surrounded with favour as with a shield. I am preserved. I am safe and protected. All my bills are paid. All needs are met. My debts are supernaturally cleared. I swim in health and dwell in abundant prosperity. I grow in ever increasing splendor day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment