Wednesday, March 8, 2023

We Receive Testimonies and Harvest of Favour

*iCommand My Day
9th March, 2023.

And I will give this people favor in the sight of the Egyptians; and it shall be, when you go, that you shall not go empty-handed.
Exodus 3:21 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I call forth a harvest of favour from every corner of the earth upon the Church in Nigeria and over my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, let there be a new wave of your favour over the saints in Nigeria. Pour out your mercy and grace. Let there be mighty restorations, growth and speed in our local assemblies. Let our love and passion for Lord be set ablaze. Let the testimonies of the mighty signs and wonders of the Lord become a consistent occurrence. I declare supernatural supplies in our lives individually and corporately in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment