Sunday, March 5, 2023

I Receive Grace For Strategic Decisions

*iCommand My Day
6th March, 2023.

Then Isaac sowed in that land, and reaped in the same year a hundredfold; and the Lord blessed him. The man began to prosper, and continued prospering until he became very prosperous;
Genesis 26:12‭-‬13 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I speak the commanded blessing over my business and streams of income and I declare that I will not work in futility in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare boldly that I have absolutely amazing results in tens, twentys, thirtys, sixtys and even a hundred percent returns on my investments. I declare that I receive multiple streams of income. I declare that I receive grace for strategic decision and witty inventions. I declare that doors began to open on their own accord for me. This year, I become a thousand times more. I began to prosper, I continue to prosper until I have become exceedingly prosperous in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment