Friday, March 10, 2023

I Prosper and Do Well In All Things

*iCommand My Day
11th March, 2023.

Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.
III John 1:2 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare that I prosper in all things and I am in sound health, fitness and total wellness day by day in Jesus name, amen!

*Declare the Decree
I declare that I live in wholeness spirit, soul and body. From the crown of my head to the soles of me feet, I am full of life. My eyes will not be dim, my ears will not be dull and my bones will not be weak. Every cell, tissue, organ and system in my body receives the strength of the Lord and vibrates with health. In my life and health, there's nothing missing, nothing broken and nothing damaged. No sickness is permitted within me. The number of my days, I will fulfill. I grow stronger and stronger day by day. The Lord strengthen me all the days of my life in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment