Wednesday, March 1, 2023

cause me to hear your loving kindness each morning

Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, For in You do I trust; Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, For I lift up my soul to You.
Psalms 143:8 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, my hope and my trust is in You and in Your word, cause me to hear Your lovingkindness morning by morning and lead me day by day in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I arise from the depression and prostration of the prevailing circumstances. I rise far above to new heights of prosperity. I am radiant with the glory of the Lord. My light has come, the glory of the Lord has risen upon me and His splendor shall be seen on me. Therefore, I awake to the lovingkindness of the Lord each morning. I am daily loaded with benefits. I walk in the way which I should go day by day. I have direction and speed. The beauty of the Lord is upon me. Everything I lay my hands on prospers. I advance steadily upward and forward only. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment