Tuesday, February 28, 2023

My set time of favour is now!

*iCommand My Day
1st March, 2023

You will arise and have mercy on Zion; For the time to favor her, Yes, the set time, has come.
Psalms 102:13 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for the Month of March. I declare that it is the time of favour for me, my family and Nigeria in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the favour of the Lord my God is upon me and on all that concerns me. This month, I walk through open doors. I maximize opportunities and I am blessed on everyside. Concerning Nigeria; I declare, the agenda and counsel of the Lord will stand. I declare, let the peace of the Lord saturate our land and our hearts. We speak blessings and favour over our land. We declare that only glorious things are spoken concerning us. We declare that the light of God's glory shines through the darkness and all our efforts will not be in vain. I declare that I will eat the good of this land. I thrive and continue to do well in my spirit, soul and body in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment