Thursday, February 2, 2023

The Lord breaks me out and breaks me forth

*iCommand My Day
3rd February, 2023.

“I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.
Revelation 3:8 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, this month break me out of every situation that has held me from advancing and break me forth in untold wealth in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
In the name of Jesus, I declare that the prison doors that have limited my advancements are opened. Whatever has held me bound is destroyed Now! I declare, I will not be held back by any demonic force or habit. I will not be held bound by unforgiveness. I will not be prevented by circumstancial limitations or obstacles. I declare that the Lord opens doors out of bondage and He breaks me through into greatness. I declare that I enter into wealth and abundant prosperity. I declare peace in my heart and prosperity in my life. I swim in health and dwell in abundance day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment