Tuesday, February 7, 2023

I walk in the path of wisdom day by day

*iCommand My Day
8th February, 2023.

“For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
I declare, beyound the ability of my five senses, I am led by the Holy Spirit day by day and the voice of a stranger, I will not follow in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. Therefore, I am subject to the ditacts of the Holy Spirit. I am guided in the path of wisdom day by day. I do NOT obey the instructions of sin and death. Therefore, the lines are fallen for me in pleasant places. I have a goodly heritage. My path shines ever brighter and brighter till the perfect day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment