Sunday, February 12, 2023

I am delivered from strivings of men

*iCommand My Day
13th February, 2023.

You have delivered me from the strivings of the people; You have made me the head of the nations; A people I have not known shall serve me.
Psalms 18:43 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for You have delivered me from the strivings of the people and made me the head of the nations. I declare that I reign in life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree; I am delivered from the contentions, struggles and strivings of men. I am immuned from the arrows of evil. I am safe from the spiritual, physical and verbal attack of the people. I am rescued from rebellious and wickend folks. I have victory on every side and on all sides. I am the head of the nations. I succeed in all that I do. I go forward and upward day by day. I raise above the dictacts of situations and circumstances. I inherit the throne of glory. I am above only in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment