Thursday, February 16, 2023

I am always victorious in Jesus name, amen!

*iCommand My Day
17th February, 2023.

Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.
Romans 8:37 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare that I do not postpone my victory or celebration to a later date - I declare that in the middle of all that is happening around, yet I am triumphant and I rejoice in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree: in all these things, I am more than conqueror through Him who loved me and gave himself for me. My feet are like hinds feet, I climb fast and quickly upon my high places. I overcome obstacles and limitations for greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world. I am a winner in life and destiny. I am anointed with the oil of joy. I am never at disadvantage. Goodness and mercy follows day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment