Sunday, February 26, 2023

The Lord has dealt wondrously with me

You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, And praise the name of the Lord your God, Who has dealt wondrously with you; And My people shall never be put to shame.
Joel 2:26 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare that I shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord my God, Who has dealt wondrously with me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare in the name of Jesus that everything is working together for my good. I declare that I enter a season of prosperity. I began to prosper. I continue to prosper until I become exceedingly prosperous. I declare that I shall eat in plenty and be satisfied and praise the name of the Lord my God who has dealt wondrously with me. I declare that I shall never be put to shame. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment