Sunday, February 5, 2023

I have the life of Christ

*iCommand My Day
6th February, 2023.

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
Father, I declare that I believe in Jesus and I believe that everything You do is out of love for me. I receive the life of Christ into my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare boldly that the life of Christ is in me! The creative power and the God-kind of life is at work in me. I am born of God and I am a child of God. I was brought forth in love and as a product of the love of the Father. Therefore I am acceptable and accepted. I am lovable and loved. I am redeemed. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I am a possessor of a quality of life that cannot be limited or stopped. I have overcome this world, for greater is He in me. I increase on everyside. Everything is working for me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment