Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Me, everyone and everything connected to me is blessed

*iCommand My Day
16th February, 2023.

Blessed is the man Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, Nor stands in the path of sinners, Nor sits in the seat of the scornful;
Psalms 1:1 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare that I am the blessed of the Lord. I do not walk in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the path of sinners, nor sits in the seat of the scornful - I live under the commanded blessing in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the blessing of the Lord is at work over me. I operate by the blessing. My going out and coming is blessed. I am a carrier of the blessing. My life is an expression of the blessing. The works of my hands are blessed. All that I have on everyside is blessed. My horn is exalted like the horn of a unicorn, I am anointed with fresh oil. I am a blessing to many nations. Everything and everyone connected to me is blessed in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment