Thursday, February 9, 2023

I Walk Into Great Opportunities by the Leading of the Holy Spirit

*iCommand My Day
10th February, 2023.

“For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:14‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
I declare that I am a child of God and the Spirit of the living God leads me in life, business, family, ministry, finance and every aspect of my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord is my shephard. All the days of my life; He leads me and guide me in the way I should go. The Lord opens doors for me and I walk through great opportunities that turns the affairs of my entire life around. I am not confused. I am not decieved. I am not misguided. My steps are continually ordered by the Lord day by day. I advance upward and forward only in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment