Saturday, February 25, 2023

Restore the years seven-fold

*iCommand My Day.
26th February, 2023.

“So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, The crawling locust, The consuming locust, And the chewing locust, My great army which I sent among you.
Joel 2:25 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, over every family in Nigeria, let there be massive restoration of all that has been lost and eaten by the plagues, pandemic and hardships in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that our season of restoration in Nigeria is now. Everything the enemy has stolen from our land, my family and my life, we receive back in seven folds. We declare that years are restored. Dignity is restored. Reputation and prestige is restored. Wealth and plenty is restored. Assignments, divine mandates and purpose driven life is restored. Everything is working together for my good. The Lord is my sun and shield. He gives me grace and glory and nothing good is withheld from me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment