Monday, February 6, 2023

I silence the voice of accusers in Jesus name, amen

*iCommand My Day
7th February, 2023.

“There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:1‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
I declare that in my life, there is NOW no condemnation for me for I am in Christ and I walk according to the Spirit of the Lord in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
In the name of Jesus, I silence the voice of the accuser in my life. I declare that I am free of all condemnations from my past or in my life currently. I am a new creature in Christ, I declare that old things are passed away. Every ill spoken word concerning me is nuetralized and of no effect. Only glorious and favourable things are spoken concerning me. My thoughts towards me are pure, true, of good report and virture in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment