Tuesday, February 14, 2023

There shall be no delay of the delivery of my next level

For the LORD God is a sun and shield: The LORD will give grace and glory: No good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
Psalm 84:11 KJV

*Prayer
I thank You Lord, for You are my sun and  shield. I receive grace and glory and nothing good is withheld from me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord my God lights my path and enlighten my life. I am full light and wisdom. So I shine forth like a city on a hill that cannot be hidden. The Lord is my shield and protector. I am safe and preserved day by day. Grace and glory is my portion. Nothing good is withheld from me. There shall be no delay in the delivery of my next level. I receive open doors, joy and multiple celebrations in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh #iCommandMyDay #15022023

No comments:

Post a Comment