Saturday, February 18, 2023

God's plan for me is good and it will come to fulfilment

*iCommand My Day
19th February, 2023.

For the Lord of hosts has decided and planned, and who can annul it? His hand is stretched out, and who can turn it back?”
Isaiah 14:27 AMP

*Prayer
I declare that that which the Lord has decided and planned for me from the foundations of the world will come to pass by His outstretched Hand in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare boldly: the plan of the Lord for me is of good not of evil, to bring me to an expected and desired end. Therefore, that which the Lord of hosts has decided and planned, no one can annul it. His hand is stretched out to help me and lift me, and no one can turn it back. The Lord perfects all that concerns me now and continuously. I rise on the wings of grace. I grow in leaps and bounds. The lines are fallen for me in pleasant places, I have a goodly heritage in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment