Wednesday, February 8, 2023

I am a carrier of God's presence

*iCommand My Day
9th February, 2023.

“But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:11‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
I declare that by the power of the Holy Spirit that brought Jesus back to life, the same Holy Spirit that lives in me, my body is made alive and well continually in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I am full of life. The Spirit and power of God finds expression in my physical body. I am full of health and when I lay my hands on the sick, they will recover. I declare that I am a carrier of the presence of God. The glory of the Lord radiates through me. I exude the aura of His love. I am a channel of the blessing and power of the Lord everywhere I go. I swim in health and plenty in the name Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment