Friday, February 3, 2023

I Walk in Total Wellbeing

*iCommand My Day
4th February, 2023.

“I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.
Revelation 3:8 NKJV

*Prayer
The LORD Himself shuts the door of sickness and HE opens the door of health to me from this day forward in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
From this day, sickness is no longer on my path. The LORD shuts the door of sickness permanently from me with the key of David and the LORD opens the door of health for me. From this day, I walk in sound health completely. From the crown of my head, to the soles of my feet, I walk in total wellbeing. I declare that I am whole; spirit, soul and body. I am mentally and emotionally healthy at all times. I am stronger day by day. The joy of the Lord is in constant supply to me by the Holy Spirit. I swim in health and dwell in plenty always in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment