Tuesday, February 21, 2023

The reign of oppression is over in Nigeria

*iCommand My Day
*22nd February, 2023

“For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, Now I will arise,” says the Lord; “I will set him in the safety for which he yearns.”
Psalms 12:5 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, Please arise and have mercy on Nigeria for the time to favour her has come, yes, the set time has come in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I join my faith with believers all over Nigeria and we declare that the reign of oppression is over in Nigeria. We declare an end to the hardship and bitter sufferings over the land. Father, let times of relief and refreshing come from above. Let our mouth be filled with rejoicing and let there be showers of blessings all over Nigeria, in my life and family in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment