Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Beyond my strength and qualification

*iCommand My Day
2nd February, 2023.

“I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.
Revelation 3:8 NKJV

*Prayer
In the name of Jesus, I declare that far beyond the places where my strength, qualifications and experience can carry me, the Lord began to open doors for me that no one can shut!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare in the name of Jesus, let the doors required for supernatural lifting began to open to me. I receive elevations far beyond my strength and qualifications. I advance beyond what I could ask or think. The Lord HIMSELF opens up all the doors for me. Therefore, my gates are continually open to receive the wealth and abundance of nations. I declare that my thinking is change, my mind is upgraded and I began to walk through the open doors in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment