Monday, February 13, 2023

I am loved, I am accepted and the joy of many generations

*iCommand My Day
14th February, 2023.

Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm. For love is as strong as death, its jealousy as enduring as the grave. Love flashes like fire, the brightest kind of flame.
Song of Songs 8:6 NLT

*Prayer
Thank You Lord for You have placed me like a seal upon Your heart and Your arms and I am the object of Your love, favour and blessings forever in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree of the Lord my God. The Bishop of my soul; I am loved. I am accepted. Like the sun I arise in splendor and beauty. I glow and shine for the glory of the Lord has risen upon me and His favour is upon me. Nations will come to my light and Kings to the brightness of my rising. Noble entreats my favour. Kings have become my foster father and their Queens my nursing mother. I am free. I am loved. I am accepted. I am favoured. I am a city set on a hill that cannot be hidden. I am well positioned for my new level. I am the joy of many generations. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment