Saturday, February 11, 2023

I program a delivery of good things into my life day by day

*iCommand My Day
12th February, 2023.

“He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
I declare that nothing good is withheld from me and from all over the earth and I program a delivery of good things to me day by day in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I live a life of excellence and virtue for the divine power of God has bestowed upon me all things that are requisite and suited to life and godliness. Therefore, I have all that I need. I am daily loaded with benefits. I swim in health and dwell in abundance. The Lord increase my greatness and comfort me on every side. I am strengthened with might by the Holy Spirit day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment