Friday, February 10, 2023

I make steady and contnuous progress

*iCommand My Day
11th February, 2023.

“What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:31‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
I declare that I did NOT received a spirit of slavery or bondage but the Spirit of adoption unto God, therefore, God is for me - I am safe, preserved and mightily helped in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I have received the Spirit of adoption, the Spirit producing sonship, in which we cry, Abba! Father! Therefore my Father, the Lord God is for me, no person, situatution, curse or demonic spirit can be against me. This year, I make steady and continuous progress and promotion far beyound what I could ask or think in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment