Saturday, February 4, 2023

Restoration & speed

*iCommand My Day
5th February, 2023.

“I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.
Revelation 3:8 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare that the Lord opens unto me the door of restoration and speed; therefore everything, time, help, materials and resources lost is regained and enhanced in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare in the name of Jesus, I am restored. I receive speed. Everything that was stolen from me, I receive back. I declare that I receive speed under feet, oil on my head, wisdom in my heart, prosperity in my heads. I am full of discernment. My steps are ordered. I go forward into open doors. All the doors are opened to me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment