Monday, February 27, 2023

Thank You for February 2023

iCommand My Day.
28th February, 2023.

You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, And praise the name of the Lord your God, Who has dealt wondrously with you; And My people shall never be put to shame.
Joel 2:26 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for the last day of the second month of the year. Thank You for the safety, for the daily loads of benefits and for being my shield. Lord I am grateful.

*iDeclare the Decree
Thank You Lord for have been my light and my salvation day by day. Thank You Lord for You are the strength of my life. Therefore I have no fears and I am not afraid. I declare that even this day, I am blessed and highly favoured. And I declare that the rest of the year are the best of the year for me. Let all the doors fling open to me and for me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment