Saturday, March 25, 2023

I Thrive, always, regardless

*iCommand My Day
26th March, 2023.

At destruction and famine thou shalt laugh: Neither shalt thou be afraid of the beasts of the earth.
Job 5:22 KJV

*Prayer
I declare that I always thrive and do well at all times, in all season, in situations, for all circumstance and regardless of the place in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I am the blessed of the Lord and I live under the commanded blessing. Like a tree planted by the rivers of water, I am ever green, ever productive and ever flourishing. I do well at all times regardless of unpleasant conditions and circumstances. I make accelerrated progress. I advance quickly under the hand of the Lord. My life is good. I swim in health and dwell contineously in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment